Earn Your Certificate
Completing the certification process is possible in a few simple steps:
- Ask your local WorkSource Oregon center about earning the NCRC.
- Learn how close you may be to earning a certificate.
- Discuss your options for preparing to take the assessments, and brush up on your skills if needed.
- Take the proctored assessments.
- If you need additional study, online courseware is available.
- When you earn your certificate, update your resume to include your NCRC.
- Talk with an NCRC representative about how to help employers consider your NCRC in their screening and hiring decisions.
Based on your individual needs and your timeline, the specific steps you'll take may vary. Most job applicants are able to progress through the steps in a few weeks.
- Download the Job Applicant Brochure
- Get a list of WorkSource Oregon locations
- Employers can verifty your unique certificate registration number
- NCRC Employer Commitment Totals (xls)
- Use this Certified Skill Levels Matrix (xls) with your NCRC to show employers what you can do!
Lost or Missing Certificate?
If you have lost your certificate or you have never received it, please send us a completed form.