The Job Readiness System!
1. Take the Worldwide Interactive Network (WIN) Skills Review (understand your strengths and your skills)
2. Use the Worldwide Interactive Network (WIN) Courseware (improve your skills)
3. Research ACT Occupational Database (learn what skills your chosen career requires)
4. Earn the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) (demonstrate your skills)
5. Share your skills with employers/educators (achieve your career goals and/or connect to college)
WorkKeys and the National Career Readiness Certificate logo are registered trademarks of ACT, Inc. The Oregon NCRC program is funded with a mix of federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funds and state general funds and administered by the Oregon Office of Workforce Investments. The Oregon NCRC is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary formats are available upon request to persons with disabilities.